Real World Machine is owned and operated by Real World Machine LLC.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
What Information Do We Collect
We collect information from you when you visit our site or otherwise contact us. This information may include: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and other identifying information.
How We Use Your Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience…your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
- To improve our website…we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service…your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs;
- To process transactions;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- For any other legitimate purpose.
Types of Third Parties
We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties in the following categories:
- Individuals and organizations that assist us in running this site and/or our business;
- Individuals and organizations that compensate us in exchange for your personally identifiable information;
- Visitors to our website, via a publicly-accessible webpage, if you contact us and your communication includes personally identifiable information;
- Law enforcement and related entities
Cookies and Google Analytics Advertising FeaturesYes, we use both first-party and third-party cookies. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your device’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We also use Google Analytics Advertising Features to understand more about the interests and demographics of our visitors.
You may opt out of interest-based advertising on your browser or mobile device by visiting NAI Consumer Opt Out.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We may sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This also includes third-parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect rights, property, or safety.
In addition, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for other uses.
We may also publish any communications you may transmit to us, and we may include any personal information that identifies you, if you provide us with this personally identifiable information.
We may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Reviewing and Updating Your Personally Identifiable Information
We do not maintain a process for individual visitors to review or update their personally identifiable information.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not respond to web browser “do not track” signals.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old.