Real World Machine is a Real World Machine LLC site.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our site, register on our site, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or otherwise contact us. When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and other identifying information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously without entering this identifying information, although you may not be able to access information that is available only to registered users.
We use Google AdSense as our primary third-party display-ad advertiser. Google AdSense uses tracking cookies in order to provide you with relevant advertisements. Advertisers’ use of the DART cookie enables them to serve ads to you based on your visit to our site and other sites on the Internet. Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by contacting the advertiser.
To learn more, and to opt out of targeted marketing by major ad networks, visit the Network Advertising Initiative. You may also prevent websites and advertisers from placing cookies on your computer by disabling acceptance of cookies through your browser settings.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience…your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
- To improve our website…we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service…your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs;
- To process transactions…your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the service requested;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails; the email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates about Real World Machine LLC and certain third parties. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the conclusion of each email.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your device’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for other uses.
We may also publish any communications you may transmit to us, and we may include any personal information that identifies you, if you provide us with this personal information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) as we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old.
If there are any questions regarding this Privacy Notice you may contact use via our Contact page.